Glowing skin is always in!
Updated: Jun 9, 2021
We waved goodbye to sun and good weather all together, now its cold and dark outside but does this mean you should stay away from tanning? Just because its cold , it doesn’t mean you should miss out on a tan! There are many things to do to make your spray tan look great in the winter!
1. Exfoliate before your spray tan, this way you will clean your skin of dry flaky skin for an even spray tan application.
2. Moisturise, moisturise! Its so important to keep your fresh tan hydrated.
3. Cooler showers, this will slow down the tan break down process.
4. Pat dry your skin, don't rub after getting out of the shower.
5. Stay hydrated, drink water!
Love, Peace and Golden Glows Tx